EP Salutes Winners in 2015 New Product of the Year Contest
The website's annual contest attracted entries in nine categories, including health & safety/cleanup, water, wastewater, software/SaaS, and air quality & climate.
DALLAS, Jan. 25, 2016 – Six companies, including multiple-category winners ParkUSA and New Pig Corp., were recognized today for winning Environmental Protection's annual New Product of the Year contest. The contest attracted product entries in nine award categories, with an independent panel of three highly qualified judges choosing the winners.
"Our 2015 contest attracted high-quality, innovative entries in every category, which is one more encouraging sign that the environmental marketplace is dynamic and growing. The competition was strong this year in categories such as health & safety/cleanup and wastewater," Editorial Director Jerry Laws said. "I congratulate all of the entrants on their fine work and thank them for participating. We hope they'll enter our 2016 contest, as well."
To be eligible for the 2015 awards, products must have been introduced to the market during the 2015 calendar year. Serving as judges in the contest were:
* Angela Neville, JD, energy law reporter for the Texas Lawyer newspaper and former editor of Environmental Protection
* Christopher Pai, a safety management consultant with MEMIC (Maine Employers' Mutual Insurance Company)
* Fred Elliott, a freelance author in Austin, Texas, who writes frequently on occupational safety and environmental protection issues for leading industry publications
The award winners, the categories in which they won, and their winning products are:
* ParkUSA: Air Quality and Climate, OdorTrooper™ Interceptor
* New Pig Corp.: Environmental Management, PIG® Spill Response Tactics Training
* EXAIR: Health and Safety/Cleanup, High Lift Reversible Drum Vac
* New Pig Corp.: New Technology -- Industry, PIG® Battery Acid Spill Kit in a Cart
* Air Cycle Corp.: Recycling, Bulb Eater 3® with Intelli Technology®
* 3E Company: Software/SaaS, Ariel® WebInsight™ 9.0
* ParkUSA: Waste, ZooTrooper ZT * ParkUSA: Wastewater, PolyCat
* Onset: Water, HOBO MX2001 Water Level Logger
In addition to being honored today, the winners will be featured on the Environmental Protection website www.eponline.com.
For more information, please contact
Susan May Group Marketing Director, 1105 Media
Security, Safety, Health & Facilities Group
14901 Quorum Drive, Suite 425
Dallas, TX 75254
Posted on 01/25/2016 at 11:10 AM