1105 Media Announces Eddie & Ozzie Award Winners and Honorable Mentions
(VIENNA, VA, October 27, 2015)— 1105 Media Inc., a leading B2B publisher, has been named winner and/or honorable mention in five of Folio's Eddie & Ozzie Award categories.
For more than 20 years, the Eddie & Ozzie awards have recognized excellence in magazine editorial and design across all sectors of the industry. Winners and honorable mentions were decided by a panel of more than 300 judges, who narrowed down 2,800 entries into a pool of roughly 1,000 finalists.
1105 Media’s Folio Eddie Award Winners:
- B-to-B - Column / Blog - Technology / Telecom
- Winner: ADTmag.com's The Agile Architect: "Learn Faster with Agile Spikes" by Mark J. Balbes, Ph.D.
- Honorable Mention: RCPmag.com: “Bekker's Blog” by Scott Bekker
- B-to-B – Full Issue – Technology / Telecom
- Honorable Mention: Redmond Channel Partner, December 2014 issue (Scott Bekker, Editor in Chief)
- B-to-B - Website - Technology / Telecom
- Honorable Mention: Redmondmag.com
1105 Media's Folio Ozzie Award Winners:
- B-to-B – Site Design
- Honorable Mention: ESJ.com (Scott Shultz, Designer; Rodrigo Munoz, Senior Front-end Developer/Designer)
- Honorable Mention: VirtualizationReview.com (Scott Shultz, Designer; Rodrigo Munoz, Senior Front-end Developer/Designer)
- B-to-B – Use of Digital Imagery
- Honorable Mention: GCN, July 2014 Cover (Dragutin Cvijanovic & Jeff Langkau, Illustrator/Photographer; Jeff Langkau, Creative Director; Dragutin Cvijanovic, Art Director)
"1105 Media consistently produces high-quality and leading edge publications and websites that serve our readers with the information they want and our advertisers with the outreach they need," said Henry Allain, Chief Operating Officer. "I'm incredibly proud of both our Enterprise Computing and Public Sector business units' editorial and design staff for receiving these well deserved accolades. The entire team at 1105 Media works hard to produce superior products, and I'm thrilled that they're receiving recognition from such a well respected awards program as Folio's Eddies & Ozzies."
View 1105 Media's online winners and finalists here:
- Honorable Mention, Best B2B Column/Blog, Tech/Telcom, Bekker’s Blog: https://rcpmag.com/blogs/scott-bekker/list/blog-list.aspx
- Honorable Mention, Best B2B Web Site, Tech/Telcom, Redmond: https://redmondmag.com
- Honorable Mention, Best B2B Site Design, ESJ: https://esj.com
- Honorable Mention, Best B2B Site Design, Virtualization Review: https://virtualizationreview.com
All of the winners can also be viewed on Foliomag.com at http://www.foliomag.com/the_lists/2015-folio-eddie-ozzie-award-finalists/
About Enterprise Computing Group
1105 Enterprise Computing Group (ECG), a division of 1105 Media, Inc., provides integrated B-to-B media solutions targeting the network and enterprise markets. ECG provides news, in-depth analysis, and hands-on information for IT executives, directors, managers, developers, administrators and channel partners. https://1105ECG.com
About 1105 Public Sector Media Group
1105 Public Sector Media Group (PSMG), a division of 1105 Media, Inc., provides information, insight and analysis to the Government IT and Education IT (FED/SLED) sectors. http://1105publicsector.com
About 1105 Media, Inc.
1105 Media, Inc., is a leading provider of integrated information and media in targeted business-to-business markets, including the public sector (FED/SLED) information technology community; enterprise computing; industrial health, safety, and compliance; security; environmental protection; and home healthcare. 1105's offerings span marketing services; print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters; seminars, conferences, and trade shows; training courseware; web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Chatsworth, CA, with offices throughout the United States. https://1105media.com
Posted on 10/27/2015 at 11:10 AM